Adult ADHD: Diagnosis and Treatment
Listen to our High Performance ADHD Podcast
Follow us on your favorite platform
Do you want to find out about the latest news?
Subscribe to our newsletter
What is ADHD?
The deficit is in the executive functions, that's why it is more difficult:
• Get and hold jobs over time.
• Focus on studying.
• Manage money.
• Maintain healthy habits.
It is a neuropsychological disorder that affects your ability to:
• Organize tasks and time at work.
• Define priorities in daily life.
• Establish interpersonal relationships.
• Achieve emotional stability.
Executive functions allow us to regulate our behavior and achieve long-term goals.
It is a myopia of the future and a performance disorder.
INECAP gives you
• Neuropsychological assessment.
• Executive dysfunction profile.
• Difficulties by performance areas.
• Focus Control
• Time management
What's stopping you from crossing items off your to-do list? Learn how to get things done with these solutions to
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a condition that affects many children and can
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is a neurobiological disorder that affects both children and adolescents.
Contact us now
Send us your message and we will reply to you as soon as possible.